Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I give up.

No more testing. Shouldn't be necessary anyways. I expect that AF will arrive by the weekend. The sooner the better, because there is a small chance we can get in another cycle before hubby goes out of town again. I'm waiting for the dr to call me back with the new game plan and to tell me if they think they can get a complete cycle, including IUI, done by March 8, assuming AF starts by Saturday. I also will have to remember to ask what I should do if I start today or tomorrow, or even Friday since the clinic is closed this Friday and all the way through Tuesday so they won't be there for my cd3 monitoring. They better not tell me we can't do a cycle because of that! Someone can come in on their 4 day weekend for an hour.

Anyways, I'll let you know when I find out. Plan to be gone part of the day today - I need to get my glasses fixed. Darned nose piece keeps falling off and this last time I couldn't find it.

No comments: