Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's been rough

Lots going on, many visits to doctors, therapists, trying to work with the school, participated in an Autism walk, incorrectly learned the brushing technique and possibly caused the multiple lengthy meltdowns my daughter had yesterday.
In the meantime, I've just been really desperate for support. I was so lucky to find a Facebook page with wonderful people on it, where I can go and talk, vent, learn, whatever. But it sure would be nice to actually be surrounded by a support group. With the exception of a couple of people, I feel like I literally have to beg for some support and/or understanding, and I still don't generally get it. It's discouraging, depressing, and it takes a toll on a gal. Hubby has been out of town a lot and dealing with everything by myself, 24 hours a day, is wearing me down. I haven't been at this low of a point in my depression for as long as I can remember and that scares me. Obviously, I will do what I have to do and that is keep truckin' along and do what is best for my family.

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

Hang in there!