Friday, September 10, 2010

Our new challenge

I realize I have seriously neglected this blog. Every time I try to get back to it, I fail! Due to recent events, I am anticipating the need to have a place to document events and feelings once again, so I thought now was a good time to stop in and let anyone still lurking in the wings that I plan to come back! It will all depend on time really.
We finally pursued therapy for the problems we have been having with our daughter, who just turned 6. We have now received a tentative diagnosis of Sensory Integration Disorder, which we will be having a complete evaluation done for once we get our referrals in place. We are still working with the therapist to determine what, if any, other issues are causing the problems with our daughter.
That's about it in a nutshell.