Sunday, December 17, 2006

Can I get a beta please?

That is what I'm going to ask my doctor's office tomorrow. I'm going to tell them that I am 16dpiui (days past IUI)(as of tomorrow) and all my home tests have come up as negative as possible and that I would like a beta to confirm this. I'm feeling very sad and every time I see that damn blank white space where a nice pink line should be my heart breaks just a little bit more. AF is not here yet so supposedly there is still a chance I could be pregnant but it is pretty doubtful right now. I'm going to try to hold on to that tiny thread of hope until I get my beta results, but I have to admit that the thread is wearing very very thin and I'm not sure I can hang on to it much longer. I just want to know for sure so that I can try to move on. As long as I keep having to pee on a d@mn stick every day or two I am going to continue getting that sick to my stomach, can't breathe feeling every time I see the blank white space next to that pretty pink control line.
I'm going to east another truffle and try to drown my sorrows in chocolate, since I can't drown it in tequila until I have that beta.........

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

You baby isn't done being an angel yet. Either that, or you've got one shy little squirt. Either way, I'm here for you. It'll happen.