Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I know it's technically not Christmas anymore, at least not in my timezone, but since I haven't gone to bed yet I say it's still Christmas!

We had such a wonderful day, I can only hope you all had as much fun as we did. Our little girl was so excited to open all her presents, and boy was she happy when she saw that Santa had delivered on his promise to bring her a Dor@ Doll House if she was a good girl. And our friends and family gave her such wonderful gifts too - we are truly blessed! We definitely miss having our family around during the holidays, but it was nice to talk to everyone on the phone. It sounds like they all had a great day too.

We're going to continue the fun tomorrow with a trip to Se@ World. It's supposed to be mostly sunny with a high of 67 so it should be a nice day. I just hope everyone else doesn't have the same idea!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: