Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Names

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for a name! It definitely helped me to know that a lot of people like the name Julian. It's still not my favorite, but I'm more comfortable with it now. It's still my husband's favorite and all of a sudden my daughter has decided she likes Julian Alexander, after repeatedly saying she didn't like any of the names. I suspected some coaching by Daddy but he denies it. I can't even get her to accept Julian Nathaniel as a possibility - she is insisting on Julian Alexander. Hubby still hasn't told me his final decision so I don't know, but I am assuming Baby Boy's name will probably be Julian. I think I should get to decide on the middle name and I am quite partial to Nathaniel because of it's meaning (Gift of God).

I'm trying to call him by Julian every now and then but it still doesn't feel right to me. I'm sure that will change after he is born!

No comments: