Sunday, August 06, 2006

Turns out I'm more of a bitch than I thought!

So, when I posted that crap about water restrictions I was apparently being even more of a bitch than I realized! My good friend MamaChristy was apparently watering too! I swear I didn't even know that, and like I said it's not even something that would normally bother me. My hubby came in and told me that the people down the block were watering on their off day again and it was running down the street and crap and it got under my hormone crazed skin. MamaChristy never does that (overwatering so it runs down the street). She is one of my best friends and can therefore break any rules or restrictions she wants and I would never question her! So yeah, when I saw that she was watering last night and thought I was talking about her, I felt like a total bitch!
Then again..... I wonder if there's a reward...... she did confess after all...... ;P

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

I wouldn't have confessed if I had known it wasn't me that irritated you!

;)