Wednesday, August 02, 2006

You want to do what?!

Yup, you're hearing me correctly - I want my period. So, tonight I took my 3rd of 5 doses of Provera to 'force' my period to make an appearance. I know, why would I want to do that? Well, as nice as it is to not have a period to worry about every month like the average woman, it sucks when it comes to trying to get pregnant. Everything relies on your period! You base everything on your cycle days, with day 1 being the first day of your period. So, since I can never predict when my period will decide to make an appearance, I am taking this wonderful female hormone that my body is apparently lacking. Hopefully the 5 days of Provera will work, because if not I will have to start all over and do 10 days of Provera. Of course, I won't know if the 5 doses worked until a week has passed after the last dose and no period shows up. So basically that will mean almost 2 whole weeks lost! And I don't like to waste time......

No comments: