Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm in love.....

with Vill@ge Inns pie-of-the-month. It's called Europe@n Truffle and OMG it is wonderful! My daughter and I finished it off last night and I wanted my hubby to get another one tonight! He prefers the Pe@nut Butter Cup though so that's what we are getting. Never mind that you can get that one anytime and the wonderful goodness of the Truffle pie will be gone when the month is over! Oh well, at least I get more pie right?

In other news, the nausea is a bit worse. No vomiting or really even feeling like I'm going to vomit.... just kind of feeling like I want to vomit. Does that make any sense? And my stomach has turned on me in other ways as well. I'm feeling like I've just started taking the Metformin all over again, for those of you who know the wonderful side effects you get in the beginning! They had finally settled down to a reasonable once or twice a day..... now I'm back to 3-4! Ugh! Hopefully I can stop the Metformin soon..... I remember reading you are supposed to continue it for at least part of the pregnancy but I don't remember the details. And of course I haven't been able to reach the doctor.

Oh well, I'm going to read until hubby gets back with pie so we can finish watching Surviv0r....

1 comment:

Mony said...

I have the most amazing reflux happening. Even bread is giving me reflux. Bizarre!