Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm baaaack.... with gory details again

Hope you haven't gotten sick of me yet, because I've got more to say. For those of you that know me, you know I would never be awake and functioning right now if there wasn't a damn good reason. Well, the reason is the same as the past 3 nights. I am seriously sick of this. There's only so much I can take and I am reaching my breaking point. Since this is my place to whine, I'm going to do it. If you don't want to hear it, don't read on.
Let's recap the shit I've been through this weekend. From 10pm Friday night to 7 am Saturday morning I bled profusely. Got a small break for a few hours and grabbed some sleep until my daughter woke me up around 10:30. Didn't do too bad for awhile. I was actually able to go 2-3 hours without racing to the bathroom to prevent bleeding all over my new carpet. In the middle of my daughters bath, around 8pm Saturday, the flood began again. Arrived at the ER around 10pm. Sat in the waiting room, going to the bathroom about every 45 minutes to prevent an accident, until around 5:30am. Lef the Er after 7:30am with nothing to help me. Continued flooding until going to gyn urgent care for my 2:30 appointment. Got there around 1:30, and wouldn't ya know it, the bleeding slowed for the second time since Friday evening. Go figure. So, since they made the assumption that the bleeding was 'tapering off' (their words), they decided I didn't need anything to stop the bleeding. Never mind the fact that I was (am) dehydrated and feeling a little weak. Oh, and let's not forget the heart attack they tried to give me. And the cramps I have had non-stop for almost 2 weeks. So, I leave the dr office and things continue to go okay for awhile I'm a little hopeful. This lasts until bedtime, 1:30am. 'Change' for bed, and notice the bleeding is seeming pretty heavy again. Okay, well it had been 3 hours since the last 'change'. So, I go to bed. At 2:30, I flooded again. Changed. Went back to bed. Woke up at 6:30am and flooded bad. And so, here I am, awake, tired, bleeding, and crabby as hell. Also running out of clean underwear.
And so begins my day. Coffe anyone?

No comments: