Monday, October 16, 2006

There's no going back now

Went in today, after my doctors appointment, to sign the final paperwork on the new van. While we were in the finance office, a salesman came in and asked if we had brought the extra set of keys. Yeah, they sold my old Elantra! One week after trying to convince me I had $1700 worth of damage that would have to be fixed before they could sell it, which I knew was a bunch of crap. Guess even though I have 5 days from today to change my mind about the Entourage, there's no going back to the Elantra.
So, we're getting ready to leave and I see my old Elantra sitting on the side of the building. All they did to it was give it a good wash and wax and put tint on the windows! I'm dying to know what it sold for! Anyone got any ideas how I can find out?

No comments: