Sunday, January 07, 2007

Deleted comments

Sorry, had to delete the comments to the last couple of posts. I personally don't feel that the internet is the proper place for the 'discussion' that ensued. And for those of you who are wondering, my husband and I did discuss things better on Friday and Saturday, before I knew for sure that he had been on my site (didn't get back to check comments before Friday night), though I definitely suspected by his actions on Friday and Saturday (asking lots of questions about my meds and stuff like that). Like I said previously, I'm glad that he got to see how I felt. I'm lousy at communicating and I'm the first person to admit that.

Anyways, I have not yet decided the fate of this blog. The very few readers I do have can easily be redirected..... but I've grown a bit attached to this one.

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

I'm so glad you two talked. Good for you.

Do what you need to do about the blog...