Monday, January 29, 2007

Just goes to show.....

I know my body better than any doc! Despite Dr K telling me how slim the chances were that adding the injections at this point would make any difference, I now have one good follicle! I'd prefer 2 or 3, but since this cycle was supposed to be a bust, I'm happy with one! The dominant follicle on my left ovary has grown to 18.1mm. I will get my hCG trigger shot tonight (actually, hubby is supposed to do it this time) and report to the clinic at 6:30am Wednesday morning for the IUI. My poor little snickerdoodle will have to be woken up by 5:30am to get ready to go to the clinic with us. One of the major downfalls of no family in the area - it's so unfair to drag a 2 year old out of bed 4 hours early. But at least we've been able to avoid doing it much - this is only the second time in the past few months.

Don't worry, I promise not to post any pictures of my butt with a needle in it! There's no way I'm going to stop hubby, in the middle of giving his first intra-muscular injection, to take pictures!

Please keep us in your prayers..... with hubby's busy schedule, I don't know when we'll get the chance to do this again. We can use all the help we can get!

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that this isn't a complete bust of a cycle and I'm hoping that you will get your baby growing this month