Sunday, January 07, 2007

Discovery

Okay, so it seems I am no longer as anonymous as I wished to be. So-called "Anonymous" should have been a bit more truly anonymous and not revealed his identity. I'd be willing to bet a complete stranger could suddenly stumble upon this blog and know who it was.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. To me, this is the equivalent of my diary. The place I go when I feel I have nowhere else to go and noone to talk to. Since I basically don't anyways considering my only social interaction most days is with a two year old. Everyone should be allowed something that is private. I don't go snooping into your online conversations on your discussion boards or whatever. Do you read my email too? If you found your wife's diary, would you read it? Because to me, that's what you did.

While I am happy that you get to see how I really felt the other day, I have to question how you discovered this place, since I'm pretty sure it wasn't through a random search on g00gle. And that makes me uncomfortable.

So now I have no sanctuary. Nowhere to 'just get it out'. I have to go back to holding everything in. And that just plain sucks.

No comments: