Monday, November 27, 2006

additional info

I forgot to mention that my uterine lining was much thinner at this appointment..... 4.2mm, which is pretty thin. So.... either nothing is happening and that is why my lining is thin and my follicles are small; OR my body is taking it's sweet time, which it has been known to do in the past, and come Thursday my lining will be a little thicker and my follies will be a little bigger. Guess I have no choice but to play the waiting game until Thursday....

In the meantime, I am sick as a dog and I'm not sure why. I have either the flu or a horrible head cold, and I'm also battling a stomach bug. My sinuses hurt and my head is so congested it feels like it is full of marshmallow fluff. Some of which is melting out my nose. And making my eyes sting and water. Not to mention I am exhausted and so thirsty I feel like I've been walking in the Sahara for days! Do you have a good visual yet? I checked the good 'ole internet and the flu isn't going around my area much yet so it is probably just a cold, but I sure wish I knew for sure! So far my daughter seems okay.... hopefully it stays that way! And hopefully this goes away by Thursday, because it is d@mn hard to get up at 5am and drive for 45 minutes when you feel like you've been run over by a bus!

No comments: