Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I get by with a little help from my friends....

I don't, however, get high with a little help from my friends, unlike the Beatles.
Anyways, my daughter has been feeling a bit under the weather the past couple days and I am exhausted. It's always rough when my husband is out of town, because there are no breaks - I am the only parent, caretaker, etc, all day and all night. Often when my husband is on one of his trips, my dear friend and neighbor, MamaChristy makes my daughter and I dinner. Even though we couldn't go over for dinner since my daughter is sick, she brought us dinner tonight. Isn't that sweet? Anyways, it looked so cool (and tasted great) when it came out of the oven that I thought I'd post a picture of it here. Followed by a couple pics of the cookies I made Monday and Tuesday. Are you getting hungry yet?





1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

I'm so glad you liked it! I even made something similar for us to make my left-overs go further and taste, um, new.