Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Crossing my fingers.....

and asking for you to cross yours too! I'll find out tomorrow morning if there has been any change, as in "have these stupid follicles grown?!". Ideally I'd like to have 2 follicles at 18-20mm. That would mean I'd be doing my trigger shot tomorrow and probably having my IUI on Friday or Saturday. But, I'll be happy if the follicles are like 16mm. That would probably mean going in again on Friday to make sure they are ready (approx 18-22mm), then triggering Friday night or Saturday.

The main thing I'm looking for is that the follicles are bigger than last time. And that if they are not, then the doc will finally let me use the injections again. So, please cross your fingers for me! I'll post tomorrow and let you know what happened.....

No comments: