Monday, November 06, 2006

What do our dreams mean?

Okay, so I've been meaning to post about this for awhile now. I find myself often dreaming about my exes. Two of them in particular, one more than the other. I'm not entirely sure why it is these two and not any others, but suspect it is because these are the two I had the biggest connection with. They were my first loves and we were together for a decent length of time (1.5 years with one, and probably about the same with the other, but spread out more). I find myself wondering what they are up to, if they are married, have kids, etc. What would have happened if things had worked out differently for us. If anyone is educated on the meaning behind our dreams (I know there are books and stuff out there), I'd be happy to answer any questions to help clarify things. Basically, I'm wondering why this is constantly happening and if other people have the same thing going on? It's really starting to get to me.....

No comments: