Tuesday, November 21, 2006

From the mouths of babes....

Out shopping with my daughter today (poor lil thing has been sick but I had to run some errands!) and she said the darndest thing that just made my day. She was sitting in the front of the cart and she leaned over to hug me and said "I love you mama, you're the best mama I ever seen." I swear to God, that is exactly what she said! I have no idea where she learned it, but she has said it to me several times today, including once in front of my husband who was as awed as I was! I just cannot believe how frequently this little girl leaves me speechless and amazed!

1 comment:

MamaChristy said...

Okay, I didn't realize that you have been updating since my bloglines hasn't let me know...

This is the sweetest ever. Let's all get well so my son can learn that from your darling girl.