Thursday, February 15, 2007

Can you smell that?

Yeah, that nasty, rotten smell? Sorry, that would be my dead hamster stinking up the neighborhood. Just discovered her today.... I'm guessing she died 2 days ago.... it would have to have been at night too because I remember my daughter wanted to hold her so my hubby took her out of the cage, but she wasn't being friendly. I feel really bad that we didn't know she was dead until today. Her poor boyfriend hamster is depressed - and I haven't figured out yet how to explain to a 2 1/2 year old that one of her pets died. I'd like to just replace her, but I don't think Riven (the boy hamster) will take to another hamster right now. He was pretty fond of Myst! Oh well, guess we shall see what happens.

On another note, I went in for a quantitative beta Wednesday afternoon, but unfortunately the nurse neglected to call me with the results today. Despite promising me she "won't leave me hanging" when I talked to her Wednesday. After telling her I was going insane and just wanted to be put out of my misery, one way or another. And after I called and left a message early this afternoon reminding them to have someone call me with the results. So, I guess I'll find out somehow tomorrow, whether it is with AF showing up as I expect her to, or with the clinic finally calling me with the results. Still holding on to some hope for a positive. I'll let you know when I know!

No comments: